Renaissance Charter School, Inc. was founded by a diverse group of Florida based individuals, concerned with the option of quality school choice for families and students in Florida. The intent was to provide a first rate academic school option for students and families. Currently the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud Florida based, business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving, academically successful Charter School. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations, establishes policy consistent with the School’s mission, and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please click email us.
Renaissance Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Ken Haiko, Chairman
- Dennis P Clark, Vice Chair/Secretary
- Thomas P. Wheeler, Treasurer
- Billie Miller, Director
- John O’Brien, Director
- Patricia Smith, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdf files below, please contact the school.
- Annual Audit 2018 Elementary School (pdf)
- Annual Audit 2018 Middle School (pdf)
- Annual Audit 2017 Elementary School (pdf)
- Annual Audit 2017 Middle School(pdf)
- Elementary School Grade 2017-18: A
- Middle School Grade 2017-18: A
- Elementary School Grade 2016-17: A
- Middle School Grade 2016-17: A
- Elementary School Grade 2015-16: A
- Middle School Grade 2015-16: A
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
Renaissance Elementary Charter School Parent Facilitator
10651 NW 19th Street
Doral, FL 33172
Email Maria Torres
Renaissance Middle Charter School Parent Facilitator
8360 NW 33rd St.
Miami, FL 33122
Email Elaine Castellanos
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.