Renaissance Charter School offers our students a variety of educational and entertaining enrichments. Programs are offered after school to all Renaissance Elementary and Middle School students. Enrichment times may vary, please check the flyer for the correct start and end times. In order for your child to participate in any enrichment program, you must complete the registration form each month.
*Please make sure there is only one registration form and one check for each enrichment. Payment should be attached to the Enrichment Registration Form. No payments or registration forms will be accepted after the cut-off date. All checks should be payable to “RECS” and must have your child’s name on the memo section. All returned checks are charged a $30 bank fee. After two returned checks, payments must be made in cash.
Children enrolled in the after care program will be sent to their after care class when their enrichment class is over. Students not enrolled in after care must be picked up promptly upon the end of the enrichment. Students not picked up on time will be assessed a late pick-up fee. Once a child is enrolled in a program, no changes can be made until the end of the month.
Please keep the payment information dates handy – All deadlines will be strictly enforced.
Enrichment programs are non-refundable, except for hospitalization or the cancellation of a program
Elementary Enrichment Programs
- RECS All About Reading K-1
- RECS Artrageous K-3 (pdf)
- RECS Ballet K-2 (pdf)
- RECS Cheerleading K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Chefs Academy K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Craftsy Corner K-5 (pdf)
- RECS_Cricut_Crafting (pdf)
- RECS FLAG FOOTBALL K-5 (pdf) For accessibility assistance with this pdf, please contact Coach V email@example.com
- RECS French Club 2-5 (pdf)
- RECS GEMS K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Homework Tutor 2-4 GR (pdf) For accessibility assistance with this pdf, please contact Mrs. Martinez Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RECS Hoop It Up!! 1-5 (pdf)
- RECS Kids Kreations K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Kindergarten Writing (pdf) For accessibility assistance with this pdf, please contact Mrs. Garcia at email@example.com
- RECS Lego Club K-5
- RECS Mad Science K-5
- RECS Piano for Beginners 1-5 (pdf)
- RECS Soccer K-2 (pdf)
- RECS STEM K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Tumbling K-5 (pdf)
- RECS TV Prod 2-5 (pdf)
- RECS Ukulele 101 K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Volleyball K-5 (pdf)
- RECS Wilderness K-3 (pdf)
Middle School Enrichment Programs
- RMCS_Be_Fit (pdf)
- RMCS_Cricut_Crafting (pdf)
- RMCS Coding (pdf)
- RMCS Cooking Club (pdf)
- RMCS Cross Training (pdf)
- RMCS Crossfit Knights (pdf)
- RMCS Dance (pdf)
- RMCS Drama (pdf)
- RMCS French Club (pdf)
- RMCS Inventors Club (pdf)
- RMCS Latin Flavor (pdf)
- RMCS THE ARTIST PORTFOLIO (pdf) For accessibility assistance with this pdf, please contact Mr. Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the programs, contact Renei Perez, Business Administrator, at email@example.com.
Before & After Care
The Renaissance Charter School After School Program provides students with the necessary tools and skills needed to develop superior levels of achievement. We strive for continued academic, social and physical excellence by providing a quality and challenging curriculum. We promote positive moral and extending the day with engaging activities.
Before/After Care Fees and Payment Schedule can be found here.